Yanda is a Hybrid Finance protocol bridging CeFi and DeFi.
The idea is to link centralized automation to the blockchain not only with the scope of oracle data but to audit and evaluate the tasks carried out in a centralized environment to guarantee safety and transparency.
The Yanda protocol builds an ecosystem that includes:
- Brokers of services that operate outside the web3.0
- DeFi users that interact with the protocol dApps
The parties interact together in order to validate brokers’ actions and to legitimate the use of data passed from brokers to the end-users.
Yanda protocol is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) using ERC20 smart contracts. The Yanda Token (YND) allows its holders to:
- Access the protocol and unlock features by holding $YND
- Stake your $YND to help validate transactions, and earn a return
- Earn benefits and protocol rewards (airdrop, access to premium features)
- Participate in the DAO governance with the ability to propose changes and vote